Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Body Language Analysis

Body analysis:
I really don't move around much, I am a little hunched and my hair is in my face the whole time which looks really annoying! I really need to work on standing taller and with better posture. Additionally, I need to pick my head up and move my hair out of the way. I was reading from a paper but I still need to figure out a way to do that without having my head down so much. From our lectures I have learned that the way you hold your head can put stress on the vocal cords which can make your voice shakey. Additionally Christa explained the chakra in the neck and how it is important to open up your neck. If your neck is cramped up or closed off, so is the chakra that is used to express yourself and vocalize opinions. Another thing to work on is my use of gestures, I think it is good that I do something however my hands just look like they are flailing around. So I need to learn to control them a little better and how to use them more effectively. So overall what I need to work on is:

  1. Posture
  2. head up
  3. better use of hand gestures.

No comments:

Post a Comment