Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Body Analysis

During my tribute speech I noticed that my head and neck were mostly facing down. While I do look up to make eye contact, I do not bring my whole head up and my shoulders are raised. These are some key features of being in work mode. This is probably because I am nervous and do not want to open up and be in warrior. Because my head is facing down my throat is probably not open all the way so my voice is coming from a weaker place and I cannot fully use my voice to show inflection and tone. My throat chakra is closed up representing my fear of expressing myself which is definitely accurate. My goals are to lift my head up, plant my feet so I stop squirming and to not close in on myself by opening up my chest, dropping my shoulders and lifting my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment