Monday, April 21, 2014

CPR Neda's Speech

As I could see until now, Neda loves go first every time we have a speech. I think she has a great skill by going first because that mean she is not nervous and she is very well prepare. I do agree that she stood up in front us with a very confident language. In addition, she was very prepare and well ready on her speech. At the begging, she told us to imagine that her sister is standing close by her, and that was very helpful to understand the contents. Overall, her speech was very beautiful and the way she delivered the speech was easy to understand especially with the examples and stories that she mentioned about her sister because that could get the attention of the audience in the room.

A person who I trust, won't be more than a father.
A person who I trust, won't be more than a mother.
A person who I trust, won't be more than a brother.
A person who I trust, won't be more than a sister.
A person who I trust, won't be more than a friend.
A person who I trust, will be the one whom I give my life.
A person who I trust, will be the one whom I cry when he gets hurt.
A person who I trust, will be the one whom I care of when he needs.
A person who I trust, will be the person whom I love.

Her sister is a friend of her, and she is the one that she cares about. She loves her sister too much and she feels that her sister is the nearest one for her. Neda has made her sister as a strong person who does not care about doing the things she loves. She showed us that her sister is a hero especially I could see that when she mentioned the surgery stuff that her sister had.

I think Alexander advocates for using a poetic or artistic response to evaluate student performances because I think he encourages the performance on the speech. In addition, the CPR is a method to get the audience attentions, so it is recommended for the speaker to get narrative feedback about their speech. Therefore, the responses will be more beneficial for students and the audience as well, and it shows viewpoints and more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment